- Updated Report -> Services – >Service List Export. Added “Start Month” and “DistrictNameList” fields to the report. The “Start Month” returns the Month (i.e. September) of the Start Date. The “DistrictNameList” returns a list of the districts selected for this service. These fields can be valuable when generating Pivot tables or analytics across months and districts.
- Updated Report->APR Reports->Participation Summary. There was a defect where this report would crash for the first year of a grants program or if running the report for ONLY the first year.
- Updated Report-> Goals and Objectives Reports -> Student College Access Readiness. Added “Grade Level” column. Updated headers to include Days, Hours, or Number where applicable. Added Entry Code, Entry Date, Exit Code, Exit Date as well.
- Update Report -> Services -> Students By Service Participation Trends. Added a column at the end of the report that Sums the values in the columns (i.e. days 1 – 31). Changed the chart on the last page from a Line Chart to a bar chart. Added Calendar Day and Day of Week to the chart. Displayed header information on the chart. Allow users to select multiple service categories/types to display on the same chart (i.e. Math Tutoring and English Tutoring together). Values in the columns and rows are stored as numbers so that data can easily be summed.
- Added Report->Services->Student Participation by Service Type Filtered by Student Group. In this report a student group can be selected and a list of ONLY those students for that student group will appear with the service participation information for the service categories or types selected. One note for this report – it only shows the students at their Primary School.
- Fixed defect that would cause reports to crash when too many schools or filter parameters were selected. This would occur in rare cases where 60+ schools were available to a grant.
- Fixed defect when multiple exit or entry codes were selected in a filter. This was only present for grants that have and use more than 8 Exit or Entry Codes. At present time only 1 grant was experiencing this issue.
- Fixed report all service type reports to show custom names for Service Types when a Custom Service Type name was used. This update required making modifications to ~20 reports that displayed or exported custom service type names as well as modifications to the selection screen to ensure that the custom service type name was displayed and selectable from the list.
- Fixed a defect with the Import Completion Widget on the home page directing the user to an error screen. The link now correctly takes the user to the specific import referred to on the home page.
- Added SCRIBE Support Link at the top of all pages as an easy one-click way to submit a request. Allows user to take screen shot and embed in the helpdesk request. Integrated with Help Search on the right side of the new Support screen.
- Changed the Support Email request to SCRIBESupport@xcalibur.com
School – School Record – Grade Level
- Added PreK to the list of selectable Grade Levels. PreK follows the following sort order in terms of Grade Level hierarchy (PreK, K, 1, 2, etc….)