Xcalibur is very excited to announce that SCRIBE v2014.1.0 is now live!
- Now when using Create Service from Service Template, users will be redirected to the Service Details page after creation of the Service. Before this update users were redirected to the Service Template List.
- STEM tracking has been added to Services.
- Services now require that at least ONE Program to be selected.If you only have one Program, you will not notice any difference in Services.By creating this requirement, we will be able to include filters in reports to only show services associated to a specific program. This new filter will become available in an upcoming release.
- Morning and Evening Bus fields have been added to Student Demographics.-Address and Permissions Form Export and Student Enrollment Export have been updated to include these new fields.
- Photo/Media Permission and 21st Century Certificate have been added to Student Enrollment Import and Student Update Import.
- GEAR UP APR Participation Summary Report: Teacher section has been updated to provide better clarity.
- Adding/editing a Service or Service Template.-If there is only one Service Type Category, Service Timing Category, and/or Service Delivery Category, it will be selected by default. If there is only one of each of the 3 categories, the add/edit wizard will bypass the selection of the categories and go directly to the next wizard page.
- Student Level Reports: Will now be available to users with View Sensitive Information permission at a subset of all schools. Prior to this update, only users with View Sensitive Information at all schools had access to Student Level Reports.
- Marking Period Details Export: First and Last Names have been added.
- Support for ACT Engage has been added.-You can now import ACT Engage data and view the results directly in SCRIBE.This feature, by default, is not turned on. If you are interests in this feature, please contact SCRIBE Support.
- Activity Summary Sheet Report now includes totals for participants for each day the Service was performed.
Other Updates and Issues That Have Been Addressed
- Service Participation List: Date Range filter should now filter correctly when consecutive participation dates exist.
- Service List Search reset should not reset all fields.
- Missing Service fields added to Create Service from template wizard.
- Missing Service fields added to Add Service wizard.
- Fixed defect that did not allow users to select Include Not in Any Program when setting up a Service if there is only one Program.
- Fixed form validation error in Client Portal (Survey).
As always, if there is anything that we can do to help, especially as you transition to the newest version of SCRIBE, feel free to contact SCRIBE Support.